Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DANG! MY FAVORITE DANCER ELIMINATED

Just kidding, it was time for Wayne to go before this, but who am I? And I think the young boxer should be next, but then again, who amI? Who am I?

Well, I am the one who asks you to look at my website www.bestballroomdance.com because I have been dancing for quite a while (all the dances except pasa dobles, which is my least favorite of all) and the voting has not reflected the couples who were dancing the best and the worst. I hope now fairness will begin. Why do they put so many couples on? It would be more entertaining if each couple had to do each dance, like they do in real dance competitions.

Evidently, other reasoning from ABC is calling the shots to do what they consider will up the ratings, but honestly, I am not sure I will watch the show next season. My favorite is still Jane and I hope she places well, if not win, and that may be a possibility, whoknows? With the voting being ….strange…..like it is this year. It’s just a who knows? Bye bye and keep dancing! Real social dancing can change your life, it happened to me.

No comments: