Monday, October 1, 2007

Ballroom Dancing Talk

Good evening,
Can you believe October is really here? The good thing about Fall is that it is the beginning of the "dancing" season. Since my blog title is Ballroom Dancing Talk, it reminds me that this is a great time for people who have always wanted to try, but figured that dancing was something they were not going to be good at--this is a great time to get started.
What a positive change it can bring to your life! You will want to do some Ballroom Dancing Talk so often you will surprise yourself. I promise you will love it. Rememer that movie from ancient times called "Dirty Dancing"? They were dancing the mambo. Dance shoes can be any shoe you want, but I will tell you from experience, shoes made specifically for dancing will do so much to help you look and feel better out there on the floor. I highly recommend dance shoes as opposed to using regular street shoes.
My Ballroom Dancing Talk blog gives me the opportunity to tell you that mambo is my favorite faster latin dance. I love it and you will, too. bye bye L. Jeannie

No comments: