Sunday, October 7, 2007

DWTS...another WHEW! scraped by AGAIN

Sunday is sure busy on the web.
Anyway, yes, some of our beloved stars scraped by, though I don't understand how...really weird. Actually the show was such a hit I guess I don't understand why they think they need more ratings. I want to watch if they are really going to do the show the way they used to. Mistakes are always made, but THIS TIME the show is changing -- I mean I just think good dancing is fun to watch, but I didn't tune in to watch singers or even to watch the pros do their choreography.....we can get that when we watch the ballroom championships.

We will see, but the subject of having the seniors on is still on my mind....not too sure if that is right....then the voting is for who you like the most, not the best dancer. Yes, Marie Osmond is a mormon, but the young boxer is black, these things shouldn't make a bit of difference in the voting. I will vote for the best dancer, in my opinion, period.

It has been impossible to vote so far this season though--cannot logon and cannot use the telephone. I guess ABC is just voting FOR us--since we cannot vote. Really, thogh I wonder what Wayne thinks when he watches the shows after and sees all the talent? hmmmmmm
bye bye L. Jeannie

No comments: