Monday, September 24, 2007

Wow--what a an exciting premiere

TONIGHT'S PREMIERE OF DANCING WITH THE STARS

The pros are doing some great choreography here and the women (except the first one) all did a good job. The Fox Trot is actually a harder dance to get get good ratings in when you are in a competition and my favorite female dancer tonight was Jane Seymour. Truthfully, I could see a lot of poise and confidence in her routine,http.www.bestballrooomdance.com and it is my experienced opinion some of that came from her ballet work as a little girl. Amazing what that kind of experience can bring to learning ballroom dancing. I have seen it many times before.
I hope she either wins or places well.
Since I dance myself (I am not an instructor but have danced for years) I suppose I see the show a bit differently than some. I look at the technique, the footwork (footwork is important) the styling and of course the authenticity of the dance. They were all having fun tonite, weren't they? Or at least that is how they made it look. I love dancing. bye bye Jeannie

No comments: