Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dancing is FABULOUS

Good Morning!
First of all my favorite dance is the waltz because of its gracefulness and beauty. It is considered a smooth dance. I met my hubby at a dance when he asked me to waltz. He is a very good dancer, by the way. We both consider dancing a hobby, we even have a large dance floor in our basement. Do you dance? Which is your favorite?
http://landjcranor.omnisitebuilder.com/waltzsteps.php
I missed logging on yesterday--I went to the gym to get my swim laps in--another hobby I guess you could say. My shoulders are not good. No rotator cuffs and no way to fix them plus I have a titanium implant shoulder, so the swim laps I do are kicking, which is obviously good for the legs. Fun though, I do love the water.
So please let me know what you like about dancing. It has so many wonderful aspects.
Bye
Jeannie

No comments: